Safari Users - Click Here
Firefox Users - Click Here
Chrome Users Instruction:
A grayed LGL Edge icon is generated when you are trying to use a program that runs on flash files and the current browser's setting is blocking flash, not allowing it to run. Recently, some browsers have updated their settings to have flash disabled by default. All Flash content will be blocked unless users manually enable it on a site-by-site basis.
Follow these directions to access your LGL Edge lesson.
- Click on the grayed LGL Edge lesson icon.
- Click on the green unlocked lesson to start the lesson.
- A gray screen with message "Adobe Flash Player is blocked" will appear.
- Click on the "Lock" in the web address bar.
- Next to "Flash", click on the drop down arrow to "Allow" flash. If you do not see "Flash", click here to follow directions to enable flash for this browser. Follow Step One instructions.
- Click on the screen and "Reload" the page. You are now ready to start your lessons.