On completion of the appropriate assessment, teachers will enroll students and then students will be able to access the instructional program.
To access instruction, students will take the following steps:
- Go to www.letsgolearn.com
- Click on the green ‘Log In’ button.
- Enter their login, password, and school code, if used by your school district.
- Select the appropriate instructional program icon: Math Edge or English Language Arts
NOTE: LGL Edge lessons are now available on both Android and Apple iOS Platform for the following devices: Apple iPhones, Android phones, Apple iPads, and Android tablets. Please click the link below for instructions how to use.
Click Here: Edge Mobile
For Edge Mobile instructions in Spanish, click on file "Edge Mobile - Spanish" at bottom of the page.
Students must complete the relevant assessment before they will be able to access instruction. They must also have been enrolled into the instructional program by an administrator or teacher.
If students are unable to log in to their program, check the following:
1) Students have completed an entire assessment and are not marked “in progress” on the assessment scores page.
2) Students should NOT have a new assessment queued up for them on the class page.
Video "Introducing LGL Edge to Students" - Click Here