Now that the end of the year is coming to a close, here are a few things you can do to make the transition to the fall smoother:
1) Clean up students added during the school year.
- Make sure students have a valid Student ID
and Date of Birth
if you are a multi-teacher account.*
2) Determine what type of training you'll need for the fall. Schedule it now.
- New and existing users benefit from trainings to learn new features as well as how to better use Let's Go Learn products.
- Live web conference trainings are FREE! Request one now. Go to the following link:
3) Preview our "getting started in the fall" virtual tours.
- For organizations with 100 students or less, go to this link:Click Here
- For organizations with more than 100 students, go to this link: Click Here
* Automatic loading scripts use the district's Student ID and the students' Date of Birth to uniquely identify each student. Having these fields accurately entered will ensure that new rosters loaded will move or add students correctly.