If you are using DORA
on Chrome and Adobe Flash is not working, follow these instructions so your students can continue their assessments or instruction:
Turn on Adobe Flash Player
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click on the three vertical dots and select Settings
3. At the bottom, click on Advanced
4. Under "Privacy and security," click Content Settings
5. Click "Flash"
and toggle on (will turn blue) to the right of "Ask first (recommended)." to allow flash.
The steps above will enable Flash, but first-time users may be prompted and asked if they want to run Flash to view content.
After the user clicks to view the content on LGL, the selection will be remembered for subsequent visits.
6. While still on this page click "ADD" to the right of "Allow" and add the sites below one by one to the allow list..
See image below.
Update Adobe Flash Player. See link below to Google Support for Adobe Flash Player.
Google Support Link
Page 2 of the Tip Sheet is for Google Administrators at any organization using G-suite. It describes step by step how to configure your global setting to enable Flash on Chrome devices.