DOMA Pre-Algebra & Algebra, DORA Phonemic Awareness, DORA Spanish or ADAM Spanish, and EDGE - These assessments and instruction require Adobe Flash Player and there is currently no HTML version for these assessments. It is important to make sure that your browsers allow Flash for these assessments.
Step One: Enable Flash Player in Chrome for all websites.
1. Open Chrome in browser.
2. Click on the 3 dots in the top right corner.
3. Click on Settings.
4. At the bottom, click on Advanced.
5. Under "Privacy and Security" click on Site Settings.
6. Click Flash.
7. At the top, turn off Block sites from running Flash.
Step Two: Allow sites to play Flash files. You will need to do this on the student activity page (frontend.letsgolearn.com) after you log in to Lets Go Learn.
1. To the left of the web address, click on the Lock or info symbol.
2. If Flash is listed, click on the Down arrow and select Allow.
If not, at the bottom, click Site Settings. In the new tab, to the right of "Flash", click the Down arrow and select Allow.
3. Go back to the site and reload the page.
Step Three: Enable your Assessment or Edge lesson. Click on your Assessment or Edge Course.
1. If you get a "Disabled" message pop up that says "This Package or product is not supported by this device.", click on "Continue."
2. If a blank page appears, you must again allow the site to play Flash files for the assessment or lesson page. Repeat Step Two.
3. If you are brought back to the login screen, have students enter their login credentials a second time and click "Login".
4. Students should now be able to successfully complete the assessment or continue with lessons.
*See attached Cheat Sheet below for instructions with pictures.
If you quit Chrome, your Flash settings won't be saved. The next time you open Chrome, you'll have to allow Flash again for any sites you added before.
If you are a G-Suite Administrator, please follow the tip sheet showing under the "Attachments" section below titled "Google Suite Admin Instructions for Flash" Click Here for Google Chrome help.
Update Adobe Flash Player our troubleshooting Flash. See link below to Google Support for Adobe Flash Player.
Google Support Link