If you are using DORA, ADAM, DOMA or Edge on Chrome and the assessment and/or Edge is grayed out or not working when your student logs in, follow these instructions so your students can continue their assessments or instruction:
For Chrome v69 and above, see tip sheet under "Attachments"
See additional tip sheets under "Attachments" section below for Google Suite Admin instructions as well as Chrome v68 and v69 and above instructions.
Turn on Adobe Flash Player
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click on the three vertical dots and select Settings.
3. At the bottom, click on Advanced.
4. Under "Privacy and security," click Content Settings.
5. Click "Flash" and toggle on (will turn blue) to the right of "Ask first (recommended)." to allow flash.
The steps above will enable Flash, but first-time users may be prompted and asked if they want to run Flash to view content.
After the user clicks to view the content on LGL, the selection will be remembered for subsequent visits.
6. While still on this page click "ADD" to the right of "Allow" and add the sites below one by one to the allow list..
Update Adobe Flash Player. See link below to Google Support for Adobe Flash Player.
Google Support Link