Chrome comes with a built-in PDF viewer. Unfortunately, it does not view all PDFs and will not view Let's Go Learn PDFs since they contain graphs and other rich media that require the real Adobe Acrobat Reader. Here's how to make Chrome use Adobe Acrobat.
Install Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat if it is not already installed.
Get Latest Acrobat Reader
Turn off Chrome default PDF viewer
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click on the three vertical dots and select Settings
3. At the bottom, click on Show Advanced Settings
4. Under "Privacy," click Content Settings
- Note that in this window you will need to scroll down to get to "PDF Documents."
5. Under "PDF Documents," check the box
next to "Open PDF files in the default PDF viewer application" and click Done
This will allow Chrome to open your PDF report using the default PDF view that is set by your computer rather than with Chrome's default PDF viewer.