Microsoft Internet Explorer Users:
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click Tools
❁ in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Select Internet Options
from the drop-down menu.
4. Under Content
tab, in the Autocomplete
section, click on the Settings
5. Within this window you can select the fields in which you'd like to store Autocomplete data by using the check boxes.
6. Once you've made your selections, click the Delete Autocomplete History
7. Check the boxes for areas whose history you'd like to clear and then click Delete.
8. Click OK
twice to exit the two windows.
Mozilla Firefox Users:
1. Open Firefox.
2. Click Menu ☰
in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
3. Select Library
from the drop-down menu, then History,
then Clear Recent History.
4. Next to Time Range to Clear,
click the down arrow and select Everything.
5. Click on the arrow next to Details
to display the list of items that you can clear.
6. Make sure the Form & Search History
box is checked.
7. Click the Clear Now
Tip: You may press Ctrl+Shift+Del to access the Clear Recent History window.
Autocomplete does not function the same way in Chrome as it does in other Internet browsers. Click on the link below to view Autocomplete Options.