Is your technology ready for Let's Go Learn? - Click Here for Requirements
Quick Getting Started Instructions
1. Log into your account using your email address and password created during purchase process at https://frontend.letsgolearn.com/login
2. Click on the Class Tab at the top.
3. Click "Add New Student" and add student information. The Student ID is optional. Click on "Add Student" to save. Click Here for help adding a New Student.
4. Click on "Test Queue" tab at top of page to assign the student's assessment(s). Click on "Add/Edit" for student under the Test Queue column. Click on "Queue" under Actions to assign the test. The Status will now say "Ready."
5. The student may now start the assessment one of two ways. First way, by going to https://www.letsgolearn.com/ and clicking on the green "Log In" button and entering using their Student Login/Password or you can log the student in from the Teacher account on the Class page. Simply click "Begin" under the Start column for the student.
For Video - Click Here
See links below for additional help and information.
GETTING STARTED Quick Links - The following list will help you better understand how to use your Letsgolearn account. Click on each link below and view each article in order by number.
1. Home & Teacher Account Tab Overview - Click Here
2. Adding Class - Click Here
3. Adding New Student - Click Here
4. Queueing/Assigning Assessments to Students - Click Here
5. How to Log in a Student - Click Here
6. Getting Started with ADAM - Click Here
7. Viewing or Printing Student Logins - Click Here
8. How can I check to see if my students have completed their assessments? - Click Here
9. How to View Results - Click Here
10. How to Use LGL Edge - Click Here
11. How Students Access Instruction - Click Here
Check the Number of Available Assessments - Click Here
Purchase More Assessments - Click Here
Problems Logging in - Click Here
Trouble with Assessments - Click Here
Trouble with Reports - Click Here
Edit My Username, Password, or Email Address - Click Here
Knowledge Base Home Page - Click Here
Request Support - Click Here