Is your technology ready for Let's Go Learn? - Click Here for Requirements
Quick Getting Started Instructions
1. Log into your account using your email address and password. New users must set their passwords. You can do this by clicking on the "Password Reset" link on the left hand side of the login page or Click Here to set your password. Note: You do not have a school code so you may leave this field blank. Once you set your password, you can log in using your email address and new password.
2. To add your student, click on the Class Tab at the top.
3. Click "Add New Student" and add student information. The Student ID is optional. Each student ID added must be unique and not the same as another student. Click on "Add Student" to save. Click Here for help adding a New Student.
4. Click on the "Test Queue" tab at the top of the page to assign the student's assessment(s). Click on "Add/Edit" for students under the Test Queue column. Click on "Queue" under Actions to assign the test. The Status will now say "Ready."
5. The student may now start the assessment one of two ways. First way, by going to https://www.letsgolearn.com/ and clicking on the green "Log In" button and entering using their Student Login/Password or you can log the student in from the Teacher account on the Class page. Simply click "Begin" under the Start column for the student. Please Note: After an assessment is queued/assigned, the student must complete the assessment within 60 days. If the student does not begin or starts yet does not finish at the 60 day mark, the assessment will be auto-terminated. The progress and results will be deleted permanently.
For Video - Click Here
See links below for additional help and information.
GETTING STARTED Quick Links - The following list will help you better understand how to use your Letsgolearn account. Click on each link below and view each article in order by number.
1. Home & Teacher Account Tab Overview - Click Here
2. Adding Class - Click Here
3. Adding New Student - Click Here
4. Queueing/Assigning Assessments to Students - Click Here
5. Testing Scripts - Click Here
6. How to Log in a Student - Click Here
7. Getting Started with ADAM - Click Here
8. Viewing or Printing Student Logins - Click Here
9. How can I check to see if my students have completed their assessments? - Click Here
10. How to View Results - Click Here
11. How to Use LGL Edge - Click Here
12. How Students Access Instruction - Click Here
Testing Scripts - Click Here
Check the Number of Available Assessments - Click Here
Purchase More Assessments - Click Here
Problems Logging in - Click Here
Trouble with Assessments - Click Here
Trouble with Reports - Click Here
Edit My Username, Password, or Email Address - Click Here
Knowledge Base Home Page - Click Here
Request Support - Click Here